By James Spratt on Wed 02 November 2022
EMS FireCell fire detection platform was developed and engineered with their unique “hub and cluster©” design to ensure full compliance with current standards together with the stringent demands of present legislation.
Wherever a solution is needed to protect a building or complex, FireCell will meet the requirements. With a long history of protecting many famous landmark buildings and national monuments, along with many commercial properties, FireCell is trusted and robust enough for all applications.
Flexibility starts with a standalone system, which can support over 500 wireless fire devices on a single control panel. Up to 16 control panels can be networked without cable, with in excess of 8,000 wireless devices.
FireCell can also be used as the basis of a hybrid system using a combination of wireless and wired devices in a multitude of configurations. This could be to re-purpose existing cabling, supplementing the system with wireless to meet latest requirements, or a particular design where hybrid may be more suitable.
FireCell also provides “wireless for any system” using gateways. These can be protocol compatible or can be added to any conventional or addressable system, making the addition of fire devices both quick and easy as well as cost effective. This is a great way to extend a fire system without too much trouble or expense.
FireCell is the most comprehensive platform available. Whatever the risk, FireCell will be able to provide a solution without compromise.
- CE Marked products compliant with all applicable EU directives
- EMS wireless solutions are based on 868MHz wireless technology
- Flexible and scalable wireless systems that can be tailored to meet most needs
- Ideal for standalone small single loop systems through to multi building networks
- Can be 100% wireless system or a combination of wired and wireless loops
- All wireless devices, including sounders, have their own power supplies (batteries)