The powerful, flexible, single-loop fire panel.
Designed to be fast to fit, quick to configure and easy to use, Go saves install time whilst bringing you complete peace of mind that your singlepanel site has the highest levels of fire protection.
Offering cost-effective access to popular premium features from our MxPro 5 range in a simpler,
non-networkable format, Go provides powerful protection for a wide range of smaller sites. Packed with future-proof technology and flexible features – including false alarm management, built-in zonal LEDs and a handy service tool – Go’s ready to become your Go-to!
- Maximum of 50 addresses
- Multiprotocol support, Apollo (Discovery, XP95), Hochiki (ESP)
- Graphical LCD user interface, LED indicators & push buttons
- Installer-friendly auto-learn, loop detection and on-board scope facility
- 500 fire + 5,000 general event logging, with advanced diagnostic precision to aid installation & fault-finding
- Integral 15 Zone LEDs ensure compliance with BS5839, with 35 additional software indication zones
- Uses a new Configuration Tool with Office365 appearance with better graphics and easier functions for programming
- Two on-board sounder outputs, three on-board relay outputs
- Optional 3 monitored input/outputs for fire/fault routing (with P-Bus adaptor & routing card) for full EN54 compliance when connected to an alarm receiving centre
- Dedicated USB Type B port for direct PC connection
- Ethernet port for cloud connection via AdvancedLive, to provide remote notification and panel management
- Innovative 'no hinge' removable door and hangable chassis for easier installation
- Employing an identical monitoring feature as the Mx-5000 series, the Go series meets the requirements of EN54-13 (2005) Clauses 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 (partial open & short circuits) for optimal fire system performance and complete peace of mind
- Advanced Product Code: GO1