The SmartGuard GPS Panic Alarm & Tracker is an innovative and versatile remote positioning unit. It has built-in GPS and GSM/GPRS technology for monitoring and protecting both people and property.
Common users include the elderly, lone workers or anyone who needs a quick, easy and discreet way to call people for assistance.
- Panic alarm activated by pressing and holding SOS button for 3 seconds.
- The alarm will call 3 phone numbers, one by one, until a call is answered.
- Two-way audio allows voice communication between alarm user and alarm receiver.
- The alarm will also send “Help me!” SMS text messages with GPS coordinates to the same 3 phone numbers.
- GPS location of tracker can be viewed online and requested via SMS text message by authorised phone numbers.
- Additional functions (can be enabled/disabled by user):
- Fall detection alarm reports if the alarm holder collapses or is knocked to the ground.
- Geo-fence alarm reports if the tracker enters or leaves a predefined area.
- Speed alarm reports if the tracker exceeds a predefined speed limit.
- Movement alarm reports if the tracker moves a predefined distance from its original position.
- No movement alarm reports if the tracker doesn’t move within a predefined time period.
- Listen-in function allows authorised phone numbers call the tracker to listen to what is happening around it.
- Speed dial button for making non-emergency calls to 1 phone number.
- Includes USB cable, charger and docking station.
- SmartGuard Product Code: S45SGGSMPA